Become a partner
A joint cooperation brings added value to both sides, the company and the students
- Can provide customized training programmes/projects to comply with recruitment requirements in countries or zones of interest
- Can offer internships / MSc. thesis
- Can hire an operational food engineer with international experience in its home country
- benefit from a well-trained student in at least three different universities and with excellent english language skills
- Allows to inculcate the company culture in future collaborators abroad
- Facilitates the international development
- Benefits from practical work experience.
- Apply theoretical skills in daily working life during junior/senior projects, internships or emplyment.
- Network of attractive international companies.
- Possibility to start professional career in an international well-known corporation.
To become a FIPDes partner, please contact the FIPDes Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Barbara Rega
Department: Science and Engineering for Food and Bioproducts
AgroParisTech, Massy Center
1, av. des Olympiades,
91744 Massy cedex, France
- Updated March 2016 -