Application to the EMMC-FIPDes programme is made with the online application tool. Please make sure you select the "FIPDes" choice on the drop-down menu when you log in for the first time (after the verification of your email adress
The following documents must be included in the application:
- Completed application form (using the provided online tool)
- Scan of Passport (with photo, date of expiry and personal details)
- Curriculum Vitae (in European Format, see the Europass Website)
- Letter of Motivation (please indicate at the end of your letter the name, institution and email of two persons who can give us further information about you)
- Copy of BSc-degree or equivalent (Official copy of the official diploma required, temporary certificates older than 2 years will not be accepted)
- Translation of Diploma (if applicable, official translation in English or one of the languages of the Partner Universities)
- Transcripts of academic records for each year of the BSc degree or equivalent (official signed and stamped transcripts with explanation of the grading system, and, if applicable, official translation in English or one of the languages of the Partner Universities)
- Two reference letters (signed and stamped; a form is available on the FIPDes website)
- Proof of English Proficiency (for non-native speakers, at least one of the following : official test results, official university certificate if English was your medium of Instruction, official certificate (from employer or other as applicable) if you have been resident in an English-speaking country for more than a year)
- Not compulsory: abstract of thesis (summary of thesis you wrote for your BSc/MSc degree)
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. Read carefully the list of documents and make sure you attached everything to your application, including translations. NO DOCUMENT may be sent by post or email at that stage.
Please note that all applications must be validated (last thumbnail of the online application tool) to be considered. You can start an application folder and come back later to fill it and add documents.
Application to an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Application to the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is made through the online application tool during the regular application to the FIPDes Program.
Non-EU and EU students can apply for up to three Erasmus Mundus Master Courses each year. However, a student can benefit only once from an Erasmus Mundus scholarship. In the case that the applicant is selected for more than one Master Course, he/she must decide which one he/she wants to follow.
Please note that the personal data you provide when applying will be sent to the EACEA (EU agency in charge of Erasmus Mundus) and may be used by other bodies involved in the management of Erasmus Mundus (i.e. European Commission, Erasmus Mundus National Structures, EU Delegations, Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association).